Job Title: Administration Assistant x 2
Location: London, Stepney Green
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000 DOE
Job type: Full Time. Monday to Friday & Saturday – with 1 day off during the week to compensate.
Working hours: 09:00/10:00 – 17:00/18:00 & Saturday 11:00 – 16:00
City Rooms have been providing safe, affordable accommodation since 2009. We understand the needs of our customers and have built our business to give them peace of mind, flexibility and convenience at a price they can afford.
We are a young vibrant and fast paced environment with some great expansion on the horizon! We are looking for a detailed and numbers orientated Administration Assistant to join in assisting our busy team. This is not a traditional role and you will also work closely and cover Reception duties.
We are currently looking for a detail and preferably an account minded Junior Admin Assistant/ Administration Assistant to join in assisting our busy team, this is not a traditional role and
The Candidate must possess:
- You must have great attention to detail and be a quick learner in a fast-paced environment.
- Very accurate with numbers; mathematics – an accounts knowledge or background would be desirable.
- Ability to work to deadlines, be calm under pressure when juggling a high volume of information.
- Good experience in Excel, Admin/Booking Systems is beneficial.
- A very good confident communicator in both verbal and written English.
- Able to deal with colleagues from various departments in a strong and confident manor.
- Be able to hit the ground running with administrative tasks with some guidance initially and be good at self-management of your tasks and time, both daily and weekly, and with the rest of the team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Excellent Administration experience is required: you will be dealing with a variety of sensitive customer information, processing, checking and preparing of documents and contracts.
- You will be checking the validity of the offers put forward for renting, accepting or refusing as per the company specifications, sort, distribute and draft documents to tenants and guarantors.
- Ensuring all the documents necessary prior to final agreement are received and in the system.
- Excellent record keeping abilities, with accurate attention to detail, especially numbers.
- Requesting and verifying documents such as passport, funds available, salary, contracts, guarantor letters and all other required documentation.
- Manage client files within a scope of 360-degree from move in to move out documentation and reports; to ensure the accounts, rent, deposit and rent chase departments have accurate information and financial numbers.
- Liaise with clients regarding their documents, check in/out dates, take final payment, issue keys, collect keys, also liaising and organising details and dealing with clients at and with Reception.
- Organise Maintenance and Cleaning teams for check in/out and repair arrangement purposes, keys, fobs are accounted for and any issues reported.
- Liaise with the check in/out staff to make sure that jobs are booked, done to a good standard, reports are completed and information is accurate, with any bigger repair arrangements reported and any current or potential issues flagged up with relevant departments and systems updated, with relevant reports available.
- Liaise, manage and organise the check in/out maintenance teams daily inform other departments of any issues or last-minute changes that would impact other departments and clients moving in/out.
- Report and process information to relevant departments to ensure tenants check outs/ins are completed, informing tenants of the process and time frames required by them to complete.
- Be able to quickly respond to issues, queries and enquiries pre-empting any issue areas.
- Liaising with sales agents, property managers, check in/out contractors as well as clients daily to ensure that all administration from documentation to check in/out and repairs are reported, set up and done as required and all relevant departments are updated with latest information.
- Other property administration tasks in line with company requirements as and when they arise.
Overseas candidates will NOT be considered for this role as we are currently not sponsoring Work Visa’s at this time, so please refrain from applying unless eligible to work in the UK.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Client Services, Customer Support, Customer Excellence, admin, office administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Client Services, Customer Support, Customer Excellence, branch administrator, financial administrator, FTP, trainee administrator, trainee branch administrator may also be considered for this role.