Protocol are working with a lovely primary school located in Colchester. I am looking for a Qualified Primary Teacher for a 3 day per week position from January 2023 until the end of the academic. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working across all year groups from EYFS – KS2. This is a tempoary, supply based position with potentially the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff at the end of the assignment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Hold a Qualified Teachnig Status (QTS) Qualification
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Strong communication and lesson delivery skills
- Comfortable teaching across all year groups – EYFS – KS2
- Be solution focused and resilient; someone who can offer and receive support as part of a team
- Be a positive and enthusiastic addition to the school’s lively learning environment
I am looking to short list for this position as soon as possible. If you think you are suitable please apply directly to the advert or email your CV to – .
I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.