We’re looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join our growing Marketing team.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, no day will be the same as you will work with different stakeholders from across the organisation. You will be learning alongside accomplished business leaders and our world-class technology partners, including Microsoft, Sophos, HPE, Apple and more.
At Chess, the sky is the limit with lots of opportunities to grow in your career. We’re passionate about our unique culture and our continuous investment in our people to be industry experts.
This is a remote position and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
In Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, for over 10 years
Chess is one of the UK’s leading independent and trusted technology service providers, employing 350 skilled people across the UK, supporting over 20,000 UK businesses.
By leveraging world-class technology, Chess helps you to connect your people, protect your data, grow your business, reduce your costs and work better together, which means your business, your people and your customers can thrive.
We’re extremely proud that our people voted us No.1 in ‘The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for’ list 2018, and we continue to celebrate more than fourteen years in the top 100.
“a great place to work, a great place to be a customer”
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Deliver demand generation and retention campaigns, monitor and report performance; optimise campaigns accordingly.
- Provide new and creative ideas for campaigns
- Write compelling content for different marketing channels including website, social media and email
- Create nurture campaigns using marketing automation systems
- Paid promotion including social media and (possibly PPC)
- Event management, including promotion of webinars and live events
- Social Media Management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Monitor, analyse, and report activity across channels to Head of Marketing
- Work together with the Creative team to deliver high quality visual and engaging campaigns
- Plan and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously, and consistently deliver to high standards within agreed service levels and budgets and as required, to short timescales
- Achieve lead KPIs and track through to conversion
- Enable Sales Teams by supplying sales and marketing collateral
- Support customer service communications when required
- Experience within a B2B Marketing role including experience in content creation, events, email, social media, and digital marketing (SEO, PCC and Paid Social), and PR.
- Track record of successful campaign management and demand generation, including ability to track performance and identify opportunities and issues
- Extensive experience working with CMS, excellent communication, and content writing skills as well as a good degree of numeracy (English fluency and excellent grammar is mandatory)
- Commercial and sales orientated team-player, comfortable working digitally with colleagues and partners with a passion for understanding different customer behaviours
- Marketo experience is a bonus but not a must
Basic salary: Up to £35,000 dependant on experience
Benefits include:Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, Mental Health support channels and access to employee benefits platform, Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of ‘Perks’ giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.